Thursday, June 14, 2007

Maybe I Could Be A Series Character

As I'm applying for jobs, I'm reminded of the Cherry Ames series. You remember, it started in the 1930's-1940's, and followed Cherry through her training, WWII, and various post-war jobs? Nursing took Cherry to a lot of different places and adventures before it turned into a mystery series. So I think I should have a series. Possible volumes include:

Kerry _____, Cruise Ship Librarian
Kerry _____, Sheriff's Office Librarian
Kerry______, Hospital Librarian
Kerry______, Large Urban Library Adult Services Librarian
Kerry______, Children's Librarian
Kerry______, Women's Nonprofit Organization Librarian
Kerry______, Rural Librarian
Kerry______, Foreign Librarian

Ay, yi, yi. Yeah, this is one of those occasions where I am cracking only myself up.

No comments: