Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Has Diploma. I Can Has Job?



I came home from working this morning in Children's to find...MY DIPLOMA! "Oh, they can't take that away, they can't take that away from me..." I have already had my first academic failure dream earlier this month (unlike many librarians, I have had real academic failure in my life so I don't have random anxiety dreams about forgetting to go to class) --that my advisor called me up and said, "Hey, I know I passed you on this paper but I just read it and it's CRAP! You have to rewrite it!"

I'm strangely happy. I apparently get a raise to the librarian rate at my main part-time job. It was a good week in library science, mostly, so this just caps it. My mom thought I should go out for dinner, but I am unsure how to celebrate.

No comments: