Sunday, October 21, 2007

But Sometimes, I Just Want Them To Remember The Library. Is That So Wrong?

Heard about the controversial Wyoming Libraries Mudflap Girl? Check her out and some of their other awesome marketing tools here. I bought the bumper stickers--not mudflap girl, but the "You Can Have My Book When You Pry It from My Cold Dead Fingers" and the others. Check out the radio spots too.

Genevieve sent me a link to this shirt which amuses me as both a librarian and a single girl.

I'm loving Uncontrolled Vocabulary, a library news and issues podcast. It's like eavesdropping on your smart and witty librarian friends as they take on all the issues of the day from hipsters to mudflap girls to policing the patrons.

2 comments:

holly_44109 said...

I wish that t-shirt wasn't red...it's cute!

Monster Librarian said...

Thanks for the condolensces. ~Monster Librarian