Sunday, September 12, 2010

Phoenix Is Phun and Phree

This week it was under 100 almost every day. It was so cool, the air shut off. It was so cool out that I had to put a blanket on the bed. It was so cool, that Cain was out on the porch and wouldn't come in one morning.

My audit is available to the public on September 30th. That means it is time to have fun, in the low-cost, public transit friendly way I specialize in. So! Phoenix people, you may see me at these events.

1) Ignite Phoenix: I am itching for the Barbra Streisand guy, the tiki guy and the debate coach to be selected. There are others I'd rather poke my eye out with a fork than listen to based on their submissions. It could be awesome or awful, but it end just in time for reverse happy hour.

2) Movies at the Biltmore start October 1st. Grab a blanket, bring a picnic, and ignore the wolf-hybrid and the owner itiching for a fight on whether he can and should bring it to a crowded film series on a lawn.

3) Lululemon sponsors yoga in the Biltmore park on Sundays at 10:30am. You may not be able to afford $100 yoga pants, but you can pretend.

4) Cupcake Love-In--$10 for a day of cupcakes.

5) Yoga at the Clarendon Hotel roof is only $10 in September. I almost just want to go to be up there for the view.

I would love to find people to do these things with!

No comments: