This idea is courtesy of Danielle at Sometimes Sweet. Here are my 10 Goals for this summer (which, as you know ends in October around here).
1. Bake a Lady Baltimore cake.
2. Throw a party/open house.
3. Clean my closet and separate my wearable size 14s, stuff that's out of fashion, and current clothes.
4. Polish all my shoes.
5. Engage in a yoga/home workout and bike riding regimen to get down to a size 14.
6. Get the kittens adopted.
7. Bring lunch to work.
8. Limit outside coffee.
9. Leave the house on weekends and do something.
10. Weed the bookshelves.