Monday, June 13, 2011

The Sun's Out, Time For Sunscreen

I'm still using up some of the products from the Sephora sun set I bought last summer; I haven't even started using my coupons for the good mainstream stuff this year. My nose and chin are always a little pink due to skin issues. I have to be more careful about using products to keep them from the burn. Plus my freckles are just right--not too prominent and enhanced by red lips. Have I mentioned that Peaches inherited her Daddy's skin and can tan? We still slather her with sunscreen and slap hats on her, but my sister is thrilled that her daughter might not be a giant freckle.

I have a new coworker starting Monday; I'm thinking of giving her a gift of sunblock as she is new to the area.

Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Creme with SPF 15--Light feel, easy absorption, and the scent was herbal but unidentifiable, but not like you dug up the garden. Due to the amount of Ole Henriksen samples that come my way, I feel they are just a shadow brand that exists for the free sample market, someone's cast off product cousin, not even the lesser ingredient line.

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 60--An extremely thin, watery lotion that you have to be careful it doesn't go everywhere. It promotes itself as "very water resistant." Perfumey smell.

No comments: