Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's An Emergency. A Cookie Emergency! Haven't You Ever Had A Cookie Emergency?

One of the nice things about working on the other side of town is that there's a plethora of new-to-me restaurants and lunch options. Not in the EC, but the Euc's got some good stuff. Among them is an awesome bakery Temetra's Treats Bakery. It's located at 21950 Lakeshore Blvd--get off at E 222nd and drive up to the intersection. I first heard about it from one of my coworkers who brought in some of the cookies. Those were great, especially the chocolate (they really taste like cocoa!) and snickerdoodles. I've gone back and had the yummy brownies and a darling little cupcake. It's all real ingredients: butter, sugar, cocoa. Prices are very reasonable--a cupcake and a brownie were only $1.55! Call ahead, because she might not have much on the shelves but it is worth a special trip. The number is (216) 289-9510. I think I'll get my coconut cake for my birthday there ($22 for a 2 layer 10"--so cheap!)

No comments: