Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hark! A Vagrant

LSpacey mentioned this comic recently, but I had it in my bookmarks to mention at some point because it's unusual and fun. Kate Beaton writes short panel comics on literary and historical topics, particularly British and Canadian focused topics. Pssst, Aunt Mary Jane--don't laugh to hard and make sure you've finished the piece of chocolate that's in your mouth before reading.

Anyway, anyone who has read too much of the Brontes or been one of three sisters should like this one: "Dude Watchin' With The Brontes."

I wonder if Aces would like the t-shirt?

2 comments:

Anne At Large said...

That was hilarious! Maybe I should read some of Anne's stuff - I have always stayed away from the Brontes for exactly that reason.

Happy New Year!

Kerry said...

"No wonder nobody likes your books!"