Friday, November 26, 2010

No, I'm Not Furloughed. I Actually Took A Vacation Day.

I never take the day after Thanksgiving off. But my manager's on vacation, so I figured why not?

Here are my plans for today:

Bike ride: I am going to the bagel place for 2 for 1 bagels, then over to La Grande Orange for coffee and a little browsing, particularly in their children's section.

Home crafts: I am making hazelnut bark, as I have a bunch of chocolate and 2 bags of hazelnuts left over from Halloween. See, I was going to have to spray paint them orange to look like prisoners if I didn't find those horrible, waxy, mini pumpkins and...yes, I realize this is crazy. I might also make hazelnut ice cream. Or who knows what. I might also bake bread. I also want to clean out and effectively use the fridge.

Post office: I have to mail that package back to eShakti, plus pick up some priority boxes.

Petco: I have to purchase a new pet brush.

Cleanup: I'm going to spend 2 hours on the place in hopes of keeping up with the junk and clutter.

Futon: I am pricing out a futon mattress, and there's a place up Camelback that is locally owned.


Ay yi yi. It's 5am, and I've been up for more than an hour and a half. Add a nap to that list.

No comments: