Sunday, July 15, 2007

Clues That I'm A Grownup

My latest clue that I'm really a grownup and that I'm getting old is that when I realized that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was coming out this summer and I didn't care. I'm not buying a copy--matter of fact, I sold all my HPs several months ago. I'm number 981 on the Clevnet reserve list, and I'll be spoiled by the reviews, and I'll get around to reading it eventually, but eh. Just not interested.

Lakewood Public Library is showing the movies in order this week at 5:30pm, starting Tuesday night. I may hie my ass down there to catch the excitement. Harry and the Potters is coming to town too next week--free show at CPL Nottingham Branch. Whoo hoo! I may go to that, but I need to guage the chances of running into people I don't want to see.

No comments: