Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wardrobe Therapy: Week 3

Or, "I want a girl in a short skirt and a long jacket.".

Aside from the piles, I can knock this out in a couple of minutes.

Bones: They know my name and face at the drycleaners. I have to get 1 pair of pants shortened, but otherwise I am good.

Head: There's a Goodwill bag in the car already.

Heart:The I Feel Pretty Routine. Here's the thing--I am beautiful. Not a flawless beauty, and not beautiful in what is commonly passed off as such in the media. I've got a Botticelli face or the looks of a late Victorian mushroom fairy and sometimes a space alien. I got gifted in the looks department, and I realize it was shear luck. So what I do is get my eyebrows done every 2 weeks and my hair cut every month or so, take a shower every day and put on lipstick. That's it. Sometimes I progress the makeup, but really--I like my looks.

No comments: