Thursday, March 04, 2010

What I'm Reading

Cookbook asked what I am reading lately. Here's a list of my library books:

Emma by Jane Austen. I took this out for book club. Note that I didn't say I'd read it--I coasted on previous readings during the discussion.

The American Painter Emma Dial--Samantha Peale

Spinsters, The Exes, and The Dangerous Joy of Dr. Sex and Other True Stories--Pagan Kennedy. I've read her fiction before and liked it, and felt like giving her a boost since there's few libraries in the area with her books.

Living Well With Bad Credit--Chris Balish and Geoff Williams. It's about what it sounds like.

We Have Always Lived At The Castle--Shirley Jackson. Sometimes you need a creepfest.

I'm So Happy For You--Lucinda Rosenfeld.

The Girl Who Played With Fire--Steig Larsson. I liked the first book in the series but don't want to get too attached as the author only finished 3 of 10 planned books in the series before his death.

I have more coming in the mail (I fell for a Borders 30% off coupon) and more book club selections to purchase/borrow.

No comments: