Saturday, September 17, 2011

True Confession: I Suck At Being Unemployed, Guys

The "Rules for Unemployment?" I'm having a great deal of trouble living by them. By noon on Monday, all I could think was "God, I hope the library calls soon for me to volunteer, because I do not know what to do with myself!" But I did throw a little party on Thursday night. This required me to agonize, clean, cook, and move all my clutter to my bedroom.

The shame. I haven't done yoga, I'm on season 5 of Midsomer Murders (where it's gotten completely ridiculous, with bellringers getting killed, Sgt. Troy getting hit on, the police breaking and entering, and the suspension of disbelief is killing me as well as putting me to sleep) and I woke up at 11 am yesterday.

I am someone who needs to leave the house to get anything done, so I will start hanging out at GateWay next week. I also have book club on Monday, group on Tuesday (I am also getting acupunctured that day), and the art museum with my mom on Wednesday. Exciting.

No comments: